Micro Modular System Sdn Bhd (MMS) is one of the fastest growing companies in the field of design and manufacturing of industrial automation systems and machinery, focusing on LED and industries. Our commitment is towards providing the best solutions to our customers' needs with the highest quality and in the shortest lead time.
MMS is a medium-sized company with about 80 employees in many fields of automation, test electronics and software, and company management functions. We provide stable employment since 1997.
We are a dynamic team that wants to make a difference for our customers. If you are looking for daily challenges in an excellent team atmosphere, MMS is the right place. If you want to be one of many, we are not the right employer for you.
As a new team member, fresh graduate or experienced, in engineering, assembly or service, you will be an important part of our projects from your first day on. With guidance from our senior employees, you will learn many things and take over responsibilities in your projects quickly. With MMS’ fast pace growth and continuous product development efforts, we offer a lot of space and opportunity for your professional development.
If you find MMS interesting and believe you fit in our team, please apply!
We currently have 4 positions open for application
1) SENIOR / VISION APPLICATION ENGINEER
- Work with Marketing personnel to understand current problems, goals, and customer requirements
- Formulate solutions in a timely manner using appropriate experimental techniques, constructing “proof-of-concept” demonstrations to show how these could be implemented.
- Work with Mechanical engineer to “productionize’ chosen solutions.
- Support in implementing newly developed vision system into production.
- Produce computer programs in C# or C++ as appropriate to implement inspection algorithms.
- Capable of providing support as requested by supervisor.
- Develop inspection solutions using machine vision.
- Advise on selection and purchase of machine vision systems and technology
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required; Major in optical engineering discipline is an added advantage.
- Minimum 2 years developing and implementing machine vision systems for part inspection and process control.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a high volume, discrete product manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated use of problem-solving skills for timely resolution of manufacturing and/or quality problems.
- Developed and implemented software for automation and/or inspection.
- Ability to use CAD software (Solidworks)
2) SENIOR / CONTROL ENGINEER
- Perform design of electrical & control system for a given prototype project.
- Perform component selection in a systematic & scientific manner in order to achieve the objectives of cost effective, high performance & reliability.
- Participate in the setup and commissioning and support for both local and overseas equipment.
- Perform motor sizing, selection, tuning & performance tact up of the servo control system for each project assigned.
- Integrate SCARA robots, six axis robots, laser marking systems, vision systems and testers in the equipment.
- Perform analysis, design, code and debug PC and PLC based system.
- Troubleshoot and resolve the defects discovered during the wiring quality & device functional check phase of the project life cycle.
- Setup, configure, code and provide parameters & code maintenance for a variety of controllers in the equipment.
- Provide training for machine to customer when necessary.
- Taking the role of Project Leader in carrying out planning, organizing, coordinating & controlling the entire project.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechatronic/Electrical/Electronic), Professional Degree, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Chinese
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field for Senior Engineer’s post.
- Fresh graduates with a passion in Automation are also encouraged to apply
3) SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
- Perform analysis, design, code and debug of PC-Based software system for each assigned project.
- Participate in the commissioning of equipment for each assigned prototype project.
- Work closely with Assistant Engineer & customer to identify the root cause of equipment down and provide a total solution to the customer in the shortest time frame possible.
- Plan, organize & coordinate the test & debug phase activities for prototype project.
- Conduct post-mortem after the completion of each prototype project.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Knowledge on C++.Net, SQL Server, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Model View View Model Framework (MVVM) & Managed Extensibility Framework (MEF) will be an added advantage.
- A high degree of proficiency in C#.Net and the use of Visual Studio.Net Editor.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Proactive and work effectively under pressure.
- Good personal time management.
- Creative & fast learner.
- Willing to travel occasionally.
4) MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
- Design, assemble, debug and service projects.
- Conduct internal as well as customer design review and meetings.
- Update all assembly and part drawings.
- Perform machine buy-off and installation.
- Source and purchase of standard components.
- Prepare project reports and / or machine operation manual and other related documents upon completion of projects.
- Prepare checklist for design, assembly and pre-delivery inspection activities.
- Coordinate, monitor and follow up the project status and perform corrective action until it is completed.
Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Product Design Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering,
Contact No: +604-6460888 Ext109, Ms Sally
Closing date: 15 April 2017