Micro Modular System Sdn Bhd (MMS) is one of the fastest growing companies in the field of design and manufacturing of industrial automation systems and machinery, focusing on LED and industries. Our commitment is towards providing the best solutions to our customers' needs with the highest quality and in the shortest lead time.
MMS is a medium-sized company with about 80 employees in many fields of automation, test electronics and software, and company management functions. We provide stable employment since 1997.
We are a dynamic team that wants to make a difference for our customers. If you are looking for daily challenges in an excellent team atmosphere, MMS is the right place. If you want to be one of many, we are not the right employer for you.
As a new team member, fresh graduate or experienced, in engineering, assembly or service, you will be an important part of our projects from your first day on. With guidance from our senior employees, you will learn many things and take over responsibilities in your projects quickly. With MMS’ fast pace growth and continuous product development efforts, we offer a lot of space and opportunity for your professional development.
If you find MMS interesting and believe you fit in our team, please apply!
We currently have 4 positions open for applications.
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
- Machine and module conceptual design, proposal and defining the technical requirements.
- Costing and project planning to meet project budget and schedule.
- Design standardization, selection and sizing of standard components.
- Design for manufacturing (DFM), design for assembly (DFA) and concurrent engineering.
- Prepare detail fabrication parts drawings, assembly drawings and Bill of Material.
- Pneumatic circuit design and prepare pneumatic diagram.
- Prepare checklist for design, assembly and pre-delivery inspection activities.
- Prepare project reports, machine operation manual and other related documents upon completion of project.
- Provide technical advice and guidance to project engineers, assembler and service team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Familiar with Solid works.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field.
- Possess hand-on experience in mechanical systems debugging and troubleshooting.
- Experienced in automation design and knowledge in tooling/die set design is an added advantage
Contact No: +604-6460888 Ext109, Ms Sally
Closing date: 18 Oct 2018